- About The
- EVENTS &
- Center news &
SMG, the management company for The Bank of Kentucky Center, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining a work environment that is free of discrimination or harassment. SMG's procedures, practices, terms and/or conditions of employment, rules and policies, promotion decisions and personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, social and recreational programs will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual preference, veterans status, political beliefs or the presence of physical or mental disability.
Specifically, we'd like to note:
- Employment opportunities are and shall be open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their experience, aptitudes, abilities and training;
- Advancement is and shall be based entirely on the individual's achievement, performance, ability, attitude and potential for promotion.
- Human Resources, in compliance with all federal, state and local laws, is responsible for the Equal Opportunity Program.
Thank you for your interest in SMG/The Bank of Kentucky Center. We accept applications and resumes for posted positions only.
Current position(s) that are available:
- Changeover Staff
- Changeover Supervisor
- Environmental Services (Housekeeping)
- Security Office Personnel
- Video Board Operator
All future openings will be posted to the Kentucky Department of Labor website at: https://focuscareer.ky.gov/career/.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/W/V/D
Contact UsStaff Directory