- About The
- EVENTS &
- Center news &
1st Annual Dance Your TaTa's Off
A Cardio Dance Event to help fight Breast Cancer!
Dance Your TaTa's Off Event Details
- Presented by Stretch-n-Grow of Cincinnati & Northern KY and The Bank of Kentucky Center
- Saturday, November 2 from 9:00am - 11:00am
- Doors Open at 8:00am
- This is a 2 hour event involving various high energy cardio dances, Zumba®, and tons of FUN!
- Don't worry, you don't have to dance for the whole 2 hours if you don't want to.
- Registration - $25.00 in advance online and at the door.
- Children’s class available for children ages 3-8 for $5.00 per child.
- All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society, and your donations are tax deductible.
- You can download your tax deductible American Cancer Society Tax ID Form by clicking here
- How to sign up: Register online at - www.sngcincinnati.com/AMC
- The person who brings the largest amount of registrants will receive 4 Tickets to Justin Moore Concert at The Bank of Kentucky Center on November 15! Compliments of SMG and The Bank of Kentucky Center
- Tentative schedule of events –
- 9:00 am Event and Dancing Starts
- 9:20 am Door Prize, Water Break
- 9:30 am Dance continues with rotation
- 9:50 am Door Prize, Water Break
- 10:00 am Dance continues with rotation
- 10:20 am Door Prizes, Water Break
- 10:30 am Dance rotation continues
- 10:50 am Last Door Prizes and closing
- All registrants who pay their $25 by Friday, November 1 will receive a T-Shirt!
A special thank you to all of our great partners for helping us put on this wonderful event!
Camera: Point & Shoot cameras are okay. Detachable lens cameras, professionals cameras, or video any kind is strictly prohibited.
Food/Drink: NO outside food or drink permitted
There are not any age restrictions for this show
News & Special OffersRegister
Upcoming Event News
Archived Event News
Contest & Promotions