- About The
- EVENTS &
- Center news &
Group Discount Ticket Order Forms
Click on any of the following to download the Group Sales Order Form Group Sales Benefits
The Bank of Kentucky Center Group Sales Department offers exciting entertainment at a discount to people of all ages. We are here to service your every need and to help make your visit an enjoyable experience.
- Expand employee benefits at no cost
- Boost morale and motivate staff
- No standing in long lines
- Provide social activity for your business, church, school or organization
- Seating accommodations for patrons with disabilities and special needs
- Promotional materials to help you publicize the event within your organization
- Group discounts vary per show, but typically offer a savings per ticket. They include great seats, and you are able to sit together as a group to gain maximum enjoyment from the event.
- Contact the Group Sales department at 859.292.2890 for group minimums, dates, times and pricing. There is one time $5 handling fee per order.
- You’ll also receive personalized service when placing your order.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled or exchanged.
- Groups can be friends, colleagues, associates, family or any number of people that want to see the show together.
- We typically do not have a minimum number of tickets that are needed to be purchased in order to receive the group discount.
- Payment on all group sales orders must be made at the time the order is placed unless prior arrangements have been made.
- All Group Sales orders must be processed through The Bank of Kentucky Center's Group Sales Office. Group orders WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED at The Bank of Kentucky Center Box Office.
- Order deadlines vary by show. Typically the deadline is one day prior to the event, however, please refer to the group sales order form.
- Once you have paid for your tickets, your tickets will be mailed to the person who ordered the tickets to be distributed to the entire group unless other arrangements have been made.
- To order by mail: Fill out the order form, please indicate group name, your name, phone number, address, email address, event day, date and time, number and price of tickets, and any special needs that you might have. ENCLOSE credit card information or cash. Checks ARE NOT accepted.
The Bank of Kentucky Center
500 Nunn Drive
Highland Heights, Kentucky 41099
- Charge-by-phone: Call Group Sales 859.292.2890
For More Information
For more information, please contact:
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9am - 5pm
If your group is in need of transportation to one of The Bank of Kentucky Center's events, we recommend using Croswell VIP Motorcoach Services. Visit them at www.GoCroswell.com or click on the picture below:
Events & TicketsBuy Now
In Case You Missed It
Box Office Information
American Disability Act